Facebook cover photos were introduced as part of the social network’s big redesign in late 2011. A Facebook Timeline cover photo is a large horizontal image that appears stripped across the top of each user’s profile page, which is known as their Timeline page.
Timeline cover photos are basically the same for both regular users and businesses who have Facebook pages.
The best Facebook cover photos make a statement about you or your life. They should be original images that you took or created yourself. But a lot of people prefer to display images created by others as their Facebook Timeline covers, which is what Somebody has done for you. Hopefully Somebody can offer inspiration for ideas to create your own cover photos but if not we make Timeline Covers simple to download and use, right now!
For those who have specific needs, Somebody offers custom Timeline Covers called a Facebook faceLIFT™. You can check out this service by CLICKING HERE.
What’s INCLUDED with this FREEBIE:
* Facebook Timeline Cover (850px by 315px)
Instructions Upload to Facebook:
1) Download Timeline Cover and / or Profile Picture to Folder on your computer
2) Go to your Facebook Page you want to apply this Timeline Cover to and hoover cursor over right side of current Facebook Timeline Cover (Change Cover)
3) Follow Facebook directions to upload your NEW Timeline Cover
4) Repeat for Profile Picture (Edit Profile Picture), if applicable